Friday, December 20, 2013

In Pursuit of My Goal

I have been raised by my parents as a person who knows what he wants, and acts actively in pursuing his dreams.  Having been born from a family within the average economic stratum has not served as a hindrance in aspiring to reach what I consider as my professional calling, that of being a Mechanical Engineer.  Being aware of my innate skills, I ascertain this to be an endeavor that is truly achievable, and now that I am at the threshold of embarking on this endeavor, I yearn in anticipation for this academic endeavor to begin.
   
In all of my academic years, Physics and Math have been great sources of interests.  The inter-relation between the physical and the unseen laws that govern them in perfect accordance with the universal preset formulae that seemed eternally-constant are the things that make Physics a very interesting subject for me.  Likewise, Mathematics mystifying processes, wherein all things can be accurately and scientifically measured in their minutest divisions, are specializations that I aspire to master in the near future. 
   
In most certainty, applying these special fields of interest to my chosen field of Mechanical Engineering will result in making the adjustment to the stringent and rigorous curriculum present in the aforementioned course easier.  Particularly, as engineering is a field where enormous Mathematical skills are a prerequisite, and having a good understanding on the principles between a machine apparatus and the application on the theories of Physics in their operational efficiency, will certainly be an added advantage.
   
My being prepared in facing the challenges that earning a degree in Mechanical Engineering would present would only be the initial step.  The most important part, in most certainty, would be for the admission into an esteemed academic institution who will serve as my educator, mentor, and trainer, in my quest to fulfill my professional goal, and indeed, my calling.    

No comments:

Post a Comment